Long run Sundays have entered back into my life. Before the month of August, I will complete a 20 mile run to get ready for the Chicago Marathon. This will be my 3rd marathon, my first time raising money for a charity 🙂 I am raising money to support Oasis. They help Kenyan orphans. (Want to support me? Click here: Oasis for Orphans
This Sunday I woke up extremely late. I had been preparing my classroom for the school year and I was wiped. I decided to do my long run at the gym. (Most runners just shook their head in either digest or pure brilliance.) I looked at my playlist and realized I needed a change in my life. I had been running to this one for at least six months.
I googled so cool playlists…I could do better than those…right?!
This is my attempt:
1. Clarity (feat. foexes) – Zedd
2. Girls Chase Boys- Ingrid Michaelson
3. Ain’t it Fun– Paramore
4. Fix My Eyes- For King & Country
5. Timber (Feat. Ke$ha) -Pitbull
6. Somebody to love– Queen
7. Problem ( feat. Iggy Azalea) Ariana Grande
8. Alive – Hillsong Young & Free
9. Wake — Hillsong Young & Free
10. Sinking Deep — Hillsong Young & Free
11. Come and Get your Love– Real McCoy
13. 22- Taylor Swift
14. My Walk- Caton Jones
15 Popular Song (Feat. Ariana Grande) –MIKA
This playlist lasts a little over an hour. I loop it for as long as needed. What should I add to it?