I have not blogged in a while. I miss you! I am changing the blog a little bit. I am going to focus more on journey in fitness and being a working mom. I have noticed that a lot of blogs out there are written by stay at home moms. (or maybe it’s just the blogs I tend to follow.) So, after much thinking and prayer, I have decided to open myself up a little as a working mom struggling to maintain fitness, being a wife and mother.
As my blog takes this change, I want to make a few disclaimers:
1. This is not against stay-at-home moms. At times, there seems to be a hidden war with women. I am not sure why, but the two sides : Stay-at-home vs. working moms. The battle lines get drawn and it’s on. Well, I have been both. I have been a stay at home mom with working mom friends. Now, I am a working mom with stay at home mom friends. Listen folks, we are all moms with unique struggles.
2. My blog will have mistakes! Grammar, word usage etc. I am not perfect. I proof the blog as much as I can, but hey I am human.
3. I am a Christian. My posts will reflect my beliefs.
4. I will not disrespect my husband or family.
5. I will not blog on my profession as a school teacher. This is to maintain privacy for my professional life (well as much as possible!). Parents will always be able to find my blog. I will keep that in mind as I blog on certain subjects.
I am not expecting anyone to read my life journey. This blog will never go viral, but if two people read and find something they need. Well, then it was well worth it.
Thank you for taking this journey with me.